How far do you travel for weddings?
- I travel all over the country and really enjoy seeing different parts of the UK. If your wedding is a bit further afield (more than 40 miles from Eton), then we can have a chat about a small contribution towards travel and, if necessary, accommodation costs but these are not set charges, instead preferring to have an open discussion so that we can arrive at a sensible and fair figure.
Are you insured?
- Yes I am. I have full public liability and professional idemnity insurance.
How many photos can we expect in the final gallery?
- For a full days coverage, you can expect in excess of 600 images covering everything from the tiny details to the beautiful, relaxed images of you both enjoying the day with your friends and family.
How long will it take for you to finish the processing?
- I tend to take a bit longer than perhaps other photographers to go through all of your photos and make sure each one is perfect. I tend not to do too much to each image after the wedding (I always aim to capture the moment in the camera rather than trying to rescue it afterwards), but I will remove horrible green Exit signs, the odd unwanted blemish and other distractions from the photos. All of this takes time and I will aim to have everything ready for you to view within 4-5 weeks after your wedding. I will keep you updated during this period and will often send you little tasters of what is to come.
Can we come and visit you?
- Yes, absolutely, you would be very welcome. And I would love to meet you too. I have a lovely studio here in Eton and there are lots of photobooks, albums and frames and mounts for you to look at here. I will make you coffee and feed you cake too! It tastes rather good.
Do we get a USB of all the photos in the final gallery?
- Yes you do. All of the images in the final gallery are yours to keep and use as you wish. They are all high-resolution which means that they can be enlarged to a considerable size without loosing any quality or resolution. I am here to help with framing and mounting options and anything else you might need.
Do you also offer albums?
- Yes, I work with 2 fantastic album manufacturers; the first is Folio albums (www.folioalbums.com) and the second is Albums Australia (www.albumsaustralia.com.au). Both produce the most beautiful albums in lots of different sizes and in a range of formats. They are simply stunning and will last a lifetime.
Is it cheaper for me to book early or leave it until a few months before my wedding?
- It makes no difference to the price I charge in relation to when you book me for your wedding but the only thing I would say is that I tend to review my prices at the end of every calendar year, so if you wanted to take advantage of the current prices, book as soon as you can to avoid any possible price increases.
What time do arrive and leave on the day?
- There are no set times for me to arrive and leave but I like to get to the church and venue very early in the morning because it is such a lovely time of day to take photos of buildings with a beautiful soft light. At the other end of the day, I will be there until the dancing is in full flow, typically around 10pm, as I think this is a really fun part of the day with lots of your friends and family relaxed and ready to dance the night away.
Will our photos be available on your web site?
- Yes, all of the final gallery of photos will be uploaded on a secure area of my web site for you and your family and friends to view. I only ever give you the password and username so it is entirely up to you who you share this with. Anyone can buy prints and enlargements directly from my site which is both very easy and secure. All of my photo printing is done at a professional lab in the UK which means that the colour and quality is exactly how it should be. The gallery will remain on my web site for at least one months after it goes live.
Tell me about the photobook that we will receive...
- The photobook is designed by me after your wedding and contains the majority of the photos from the gallery. It is 82 pages and printed on beautifully thick photo paper in Germany. Each book is designed from scratch and my job is to make the pages look interesting and beautiful and to tell the story of your day from start to finish. You will receive one of the books as part of what I offer and additional books are available for friends and family after the wedding and are currently priced at £275.